Programmatic Optimisation Specialist
We're recruiting for a talented Programmatic Optimisation Specialist to join our UK team.
When you join the ID Comms team, you are improving the future of the brands we love! Bring your ideas and be part of the ID Comms team.
You’re a passionate Media Professional, with 3+ years experience working in a media agency or a media auditing firm. You want to work with the world’s most ambitious advertisers to help them flourish and deploy a best-in-class approach to digital and importantly programmatic media buying.
You’ll evaluate advertisers' programmatic operations, utilising your skills and experience to identify opportunities for growth and improvement, and to help influence project strategy and decisions. You will leverage our collective knowledge to exceed our client’s expectations and develop long term and meaningful relationships.
- Conducting programmatic platform audits / reviews, utilising ID Comms proprietary framework and combine with your programmatic knowledge to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Analysing media agency submissions (digital/programmatic component only) during competitive agency reviews (RFP) on behalf of the client / advertiser
- Liaise and align findings (where necessary) with agency programmatic teams to ensure a fair and robust assessment
- Clearly summarise the opportunities and provide actionable recommendations on how to improve programmatic activity
- Liaison with Project Lead/ Sponsor to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions (where appropriate)
- Actively participating, and when appropriate, leading client and internal Work In Progress (WiP) meetings to help influence project strategy and decision making
- Continue to keep up to date with the latest programmatic trends to ensure that your knowledge and expertise continues to be at the forefront of programmatic
- Continually bettering our products and services, updating assets regularly to improve delivery
- Competently controlling your work/schedule to prioritise and deliver against internal and client-facing responsibilities
Your Essentials Attributes
- 3+ years’ experience in operating multiple programmatic clients and campaigns within global DSP’s (e.g. DV360, The Trade Desk) with budgets exceeding £100k per month
- Experience working directly with clients and leading conversations / presentations
- Experience in detailed optimisations across various formats and marketplace types (Video, Display as well as PMP, OMP, PG)
- Advanced reporting skills across various DSPs
- Up to date knowledge of other common programmatic tools i.e AdServer, ad verification tools
- Excellent understanding of digital data, metrics (e.g. viewability, CPM, CPV etc.) and measurement
- Excellent knowledge of programmatic buying best practices, the supply chain and wider industry dynamics and their wider impact
- Experience analysing large data sets to prescribed processes and methodologies
- Great communication skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into easy to understand narrative
- Actively contribute and/ or lead production of client facing materials for review
- Great organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using Google Workspace and TeamWork (or similar online collaboration platform)
ID Comms is an award-winning consultancy, ranked #1 Best Place to Work by Campaign Magazine and Certified Great Place to Work, yet we continue to work hard to ensure everyone on our team feels valued, connected and engaged to each other and to the wonderful work we do.
We care, we listen, we learn and we improve!
Our evidence-based consulting gives brands a framework to remove waste and optimize the value of their media investments. Through our carefully curated and proven methods our clients are able to make more intelligent media decisions, so they can trust that their media operation is accountable and positioned for maximum growth.
Our unique culture and holistic approach benefits set us apart. We are one team, one story!
- Competitive salary, health care and well-being benefits
- Monthly fund to support remote work and wellness
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Generous annual vacation days (31 days + 10 recognized public holidays)
- JOMO (The Joy of Missing Out) - Additional collective time off, when we all go offline for a few days around a major public holiday
- A friendly and welcoming remote team with in-person working opportunities
- Personalized training programs, geared toward career and personal development
- Flexible and fully remote working, with a monthly dedicated fund to support working from home and wellbeing
Our DEI Statement
At ID Comms, we believe diversity in lived experience and perspective makes us stronger.
Nurturing an environment that enables you to bring your best self to work is a shared responsibility. We are committed to inclusion.
We listen, we encourage, we respect and we learn from each other.
So, show up as you are and let's build the best version of ID Comms together.
Before you apply
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- This is a remote role and you'll be supported to work remotely anywhere within Europe time zones, preferably +/- 2 hours to GMT.
- This role is full-time (usually 9:00am-5:00pm / 35 hours per week) and offers a full employment contract.