Partner Network Programme
We are always growing our Partner Programme, so bring your ideas and become part of the ID Comms Network!
When you join the ID Comms team, you are improving the future of the brands we love!
You are a senior media professional with 10+ years of experience in media, either with an agency, consultancy or auditor firm. You have a passion and confidence to work closely as a trusted advisor to some of the world’s major advertisers across the globe.
You want to feel more in charge of your own destiny and to maximise your potential by working within a fast-growing team where you can make a real impact. You take pride in showing up, taking responsibility, delivering high-quality work and being accountable for your clients’ success.
The role of a Partner at ID Comms is to help our clients define the right strategies and make the right decisions that have a hugely positive impact on their business success.
As a Partner, you will be instrumental to our project team and bring your experience, integrity and gravitas for the success of our clients. The role requires positive collaborative energy, a disciplined work ethic and the ability to be a close trusted advisor to senior executives within major advertisers. You will work flexibly with us, on a contractual basis.
- As a Partner of ID Comms you play an important role to enhance our service offering to our clients across our product range.
- You are a Subject Matter Expert in your field of knowledge, and just like us, you believe Brands Deserve Better Media, and want to partner with us to help deliver against this objective.
- No matter what specialist skills you bring with you, our Partners are part of OUR project teams. That means in 99.9% of cases we will still be responsible for managing the project (timelines, milestones, QA) and the Client. You are here to provide your expertise, insides, knowledge and guidance.
Your Essentials Attributes
- Up-to-date knowledge (past 5 years’) and practical experience in media and marketing practices in at least one key market
- Deep domain expertise in at least one of the following subject areas:
- Strategic media management
- Agency Performance management
- Media Training
- Commercial negotiations and remuneration
- Traditional Auditing
- Digital consultancy and auditing
- Experience working directly in or with advertiser companies (demonstrable close working in a client lead role at an agency preferred)
- Experience and insight across industry sectors would be helpful
- Management or lead practitioner experience on client, agency or consulting company
- A track record of successfully delivering internal projects and / or consulting projects
- A track record of successfully managing working productively with senior client-side stakeholders
- Experience mentoring and advising senior advertisers
- Proven ability to mentor junior project team where needed
ID Comms is an award-winning consultancy, ranked #1 Best Place to Work by Campaign Magazine and Certified Great Place to Work, yet we continue to work hard to ensure everyone on our team feels valued, connected and engaged to each other and to the wonderful work we do.
We care, we listen, we learn and we improve!
Our evidence-based consulting gives brands a framework to remove waste and optimize the value of their media investments. Through our carefully curated and proven methods our clients are able to make more intelligent media decisions, so they can trust that their media operation is accountable and positioned for maximum growth.
Our unique culture and holistic approach benefits set us apart. We are one team, one story!
- Flexible and fully remote working.
- Competitive day rates for working with us to deliver successful projects.
- You will receive full on-boarding and training on our industry-leading processes on how to deliver projects the ID Comms way.
- You will be supported directly by your Project Director and Project Lead for the duration of the project.
Our DEI Statement
At ID Comms, we believe diversity in lived experience and perspective makes us stronger.
Nurturing an environment that enables you to bring your best self to work is a shared responsibility. We are committed to inclusion.
We listen, we encourage, we respect and we learn from each other.
So, show up as you are and let's build the best version of ID Comms together.
Important stuff to know
- When you agree to work with us on a project, you will be able to commit to us and the client for the entire scope and timings. Specific scope and timings to be agreed on a project basis.
- Contractual basis. Which means you are responsible for your own taxes and liabilities.