Media Investment Analyst
We're recruiting for a talented analyst to join our Media Investment team.
When you join the ID Comms team, you are improving the future of the brands we love! Bring your ideas and be part of the ID Comms team.
You’re a passionate media and advertising professional, with 3+ years experience working in a media agency or media vendor. You want to work with the world’s most ambitious advertisers to help them flourish and deploy a best-in-class approach to media buying. You understand media buying and planning, as well as basic media terminologies like GRP, Impressions and Reach and Frequency.
You’ll be sifting through and analyzing large volumes of media data and extracting meaningful insights from it. You’ll create reports through dashboards (being well versed in creating dashboards in Power BI or Tableau is an added edge), that will help you to share back findings with our clients.
- Manage data requests to clients, agencies and other third parties by being the first point of contact for queries relating to the data and analysis
- Data cleansing and transformation to enable data analysis
- Analyse large volumes of data (e.g. media price, performance and quality, inflation)
- Develop media analytical skills, including validation techniques and methodologies to enable inferences and conclusions on media value gained
- Ensure all analysis and methodologies conform to the company’s quality assurance standards
- Research and collect data to inform analysis – including company overviews
- Production of data reports and analysis tailored to clients' needs
- Work closely with consultant team to ensure all projects are delivered up to the quality standards of the company
Your Essentials Attributes
- 3+ years’ experience in advertising and media, having worked either in a media agency, a media house or a media audit firm
- Up to date knowledge of media buying and planning
- You understand basic media terminologies like GRP, Impressions, Reach, Frequency and are very comfortable managing, sifting through and analysing large volumes of media data and extracting meaningful insights from i
- Experience analysing large data sets to prescribed processes and methodologies
- Great communication skills with the ability to lead small projects & support delivery on larger scale projects
- Ability to translate complex analysis into narrative and actively contribute and/ or lead production of client facing materials for review
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Great organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent ability to share and cascade knowledge and passion throughout a team
- Strong interpersonal people skills & proactive team player
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of media buying systems, Nielsen, SQAD, Kantar, etc.
- Knowledge of Macros, PowerBI, and/or Tableau
- Experience using Google Workspace and TeamWork (or similar online collaboration platform)
ID Comms is an award-winning consultancy, ranked #1 Best Place to Work by Campaign Magazine and Certified Great Place to Work, yet we continue to work hard to ensure everyone on our team feels valued, connected and engaged to each other and to the wonderful work we do.
We care, we listen, we learn and we improve!
Our evidence-based consulting gives brands a framework to remove waste and optimize the value of their media investments. Through our carefully curated and proven methods our clients are able to make more intelligent media decisions, so they can trust that their media operation is accountable and positioned for maximum growth.
Our unique culture and holistic approach benefits set us apart. We are one team, one story!
- Competitive salary, health care and well-being benefits
- Monthly fund to support remote work and wellness
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Generous annual vacation days (31 days + 10 recognized public holidays)
- JOMO (The Joy of Missing Out) - Additional collective time off, when we all go offline for a few days around a major public holiday
- A friendly and welcoming remote team with in-person working opportunities
- Personalized training programs, geared toward career and personal development
- Flexible and fully remote working, with a monthly dedicated fund to support working from home and wellbeing
Our DEI Statement
At ID Comms, we believe diversity in lived experience and perspective makes us stronger.
Nurturing an environment that enables you to bring your best self to work is a shared responsibility. We are committed to inclusion.
We listen, we encourage, we respect and we learn from each other.
So, show up as you are and let's build the best version of ID Comms together.
Before you apply
- This is a remote role and you'll be supported to work remotely anywhere within US & LATAM time zones, preferably +/- 2 hours to ET.
- This role is full-time (usually 9:00am-5:00pm / 35 hours per week)
- Currently under partner contract - staff member is responsible for all taxes and liabilities