DigitalReadiness™ is a suite of digitally oriented diagnostic tools to help marketers lead a co-ordinated approach to digital maturity and transformation.
Digital media now accounts for 25% of global advertising expenditure and is growing 15% year-on-year. While most brands want to pursue a consumer-centric, data-driven, omni-channel marketing ambition, most are, in reality, facing enormous complexity and have important hurdles to overcome before this can become a reality. DigitalReadiness™ is designed to help demystify your digital landscape and break down your challenges into manageable steps. DigitalReadiness™ starts with a 100-line examination of your digital capabilities and arrangements, leading to a pragmatic and actionable framework for prioritising digital workstreams and developing a digital maturity roadmap.
"ID Comms were a breath of fresh air compared to the traditional media auditors I had met."
Objectives of DigitalReadiness™:
- To assess a brand’s digital media management capabilities and processes;
- To provide a comprehensive diagnostic of digital planning, buying, measurement and technology;
- To establish a pragmatic and actionable digital maturity roadmap; and
- To help global brands cluster and prioritise local market digital transformation.
ID Comms will provide you with:
An objective evaluation of your digital landscape against a comprehensive 100-point checklist, conducted by one of ID Comms’ digital consultants.
A written DigitalReadiness™ report graded and prioritised to let you easily action the ‘quick wins’ and then plan for longer-term digital improvements and any change management that is required.
The questions that the DigitalReadiness™ process will address:
- How mature are the digital media and marketing capabilities across my organisation and agencies?
- What improvements should we be focusing on this year in digital?
- Where are best-practices happening across the business, and how can I leverage them?
- Are we operationally equipped to maximise our digital performance?
- Where are the opportunities to simplify and streamline our digital ecosystem?
- Where are the knowledge gaps and where should we upskill?
- How capable are our digital agency partners?