Helping companies to establish robust client-agency operations and management to maximise the value and service from their agency partners.
With the frequent turnover and transparency issues continuing to be in the spotlight, companies have an increased need for strong agency operations management and financial oversight.. Alongside this, there is often pressure from senior management to move to new agencies quickly and to form a team works cohesively with the client toensure effective and efficient operations are created early on in the relationship.
Success with agency operations requires use of processes and methods that have been tested and proven to work.
Examples include standard methods for setting up priorities and timelines, determining appropriate compliance and audits and establishing ongoing management oversight procedures and cadence.
Our agency operation and financial oversight consulting products are designed to answer the big questions for marketing teams facing the challenges of agency turnover, governance and transparency.
The objectives of the AGENCY OPERATIONS & FINANCIAL OVERSIGHT CONSULTING service:
- To create a business case for agency operations management and financial oversight;
- To define and assign responsibilities for ongoing operations;
- To set up standard business processes and teams responsible for implementation;
- To determine the appropriate compliance and governance;
- To raise capabilities internally through coaching and training programmes;
- To ensure the right systems, processes and tools are in place.
The questions that the AGENCY TRANSITION, OPERATIONS & FINANCIAL OVERSIGHT CONSULTING service will address:
- How do we organise and structure teams, including defining roles and responsibilities?
- How do we establish standard business processes and routines?
- How should we conduct financial oversight and report results?
- What does competitive advantage in ongoing operations and financial oversight look like?
- How do we compare to best practices?